Our soap ingredients are as nature intended: All Natural, Organic, Vegan:
organic coconut oil
- Anti-viral, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties.
- Healthy for your skin, hair and nails.
organic palm oil
- Helps in improving vision.
- Helps in preventing cardiovascular issues.
- Helps in reducing the risk of cancer.
- Helps in providing naturally soft skin.
- Palm oil is rich in antioxidants such as vitamin A and its high concentrations of vitamin E protects skin cells and improves overall health.
- Palm oil is an antibacterial oil that’s also good for your skin because it can help prevent acne and dryness.
- Red palm oil is rich in vital nutrients.
organic hemp oil
- Supports Healthy Skin, Hair, and Nails.
- Promotes Healing.
- Excellent Nutrition for Your Brain.
- Premium Full Spectrum Hemp Oil contains CBD which contains terpenes, the aroma molecules found in plants. Beta-caryophyllene (pepper) and myrcene (musk) are both been found in hemp oil. These act as moisturizers and antioxidants to helps molecules move across cell membranes. The combination of essential fatty acids, vitamins, antioxidants of hemp oil make this a very powerful ingredient to increase overall health.
- pure 100% Kosher USP food grade vegetable glycerin.
- Vegetable glycerin is a natural emollient that adds a cooling effect on the skin and has become a predominant ingredient in most skin care products and soaps.
- Vegetable glycerin, also called glycerol, is made from soybean, coconut or palm oil, so it contains no animal products. Glycerin is used to keep foods moist, help mix oil- and water-based ingredients and sweeten foods. It also has some medical uses and may have some beneficial effects on hydration during exercise.
- Glycerin in lotions or other skin care products can help prevent or combat dry skin by attracting moisture from the air to your skin long after applying it.
- Hydrates better.
- Contains no harmful chemicals
- Is packed full of essential minerals like Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium that your skin and body needs.
- effective on the skin.
organic and conventional essential oils
- The essential oils within a plant are the pure & natural aromatic essences from a variety of aromatic plant material including flowers, seeds, peels of fruit, bark, leaves and roots.
- Essential oils are highly therapeutic aromas that often provide healing properties or other therapeutic benefits not found in synthetic aromatics.
natural fragrance oils
- Natural Fragrance Oils. Natural Fragrance oils are also made in a laboratory but rather than being made from synthetic materials they are created by isolating one of the natural aromatic components from a complex scent such as that of an orange or rose. These single scents are called isolates.
- A natural isolate is a single chemical, isolated from a plant, that has a smell. It is a part of something real rather than man-made from another material.
- Natural fragrance oils are blends of isolates that are extracted through the same processes that are used to get essential oils. The difference is that when you extract an essential oil you are extracting the entire scent complex compound when you extract an isolate you are extracting a single scent molecule
sodium hydroxide (saponifying agent)
- Sodium Hydroxide hydrolyzes fats (as in saponification) to transform fats liquid oils in a firm soap.
- Sodium Hydroxide is completely safe after it has been combined with other constituents to create an effective & safe soap.
organic argan oil
- Argan oil is made from the kernels that grow on the argan trees native to Morocco
- Argan oil is used both topically and orally to improve the health of skin, hair, and nails.
- Protects from sun damage.
- Moisturizes skin.
- Treats a number of skin conditions.
- Heals skin infections.
- Improves wound healing.
- Soothes atopic dermatitis.
- Has anti-aging properties.
- Reduces skin's oiliness.
- Prevents and reduces stretch marks.
organic aloe vera
- Contains healthful plant compounds.
- Antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Accelerates the healing of burns.
- Reduces constipation.
- Can improve skin and prevent wrinkles.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can help protect your cells from damage caused by oxidation and is an essential nutrient that occurs naturally in many foods.
- Moisturizing skin.
- Wound healing.
- Skin cancer prevention.
- Reducing skin itching.
- Preventing or minimizing the appearance of scars.
- Preventing or treating fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sunburn prevention.
- Promoting nail health.
- Sorbitol is a sugar alcohol derived from corn that makes formulas thick and stable. As a humectant, it conditions the skin and prevents moisture loss.
propylene glycol (made from vegetable glycerin)
- A highly effective humectant, propylene glycol helps the skin and hair absorb and retain moisture. It also absorbs excess water in a formula, reducing bacteria growth to help your products last longer.
- This clear, syrupy liquid has no color, odor or taste, and is derived from vegetable oils like rapeseed or coconut.
dead sea minerals
- One of the natural wonders of the world is the Dead Sea, which is 1,200 feet below sea level. Being one of the saltiest seas in the world gives it a strong concentration of 21 minerals to nourish the skin.
sorbitan oleate (emulsifier)
- Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier) - is the monoester of oleic acid (a source of omegas) and hexitol anhydrides derived from sorbitol (often used as a humectant).
- Sorbitan oleate is a vegetable-derived organic fatty acid that’s used in
- Soap making to produce a harder soap bar that has a more stable and creamier lather.
- Help keep the skin moist and supple by reducing water loss from the epidermis, the outer layer of skin.
- Oat Protein, Hydrolyzed is naturally derived from Aveena sativa kernels that offer skin softening, skin soothing, and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- . Unlike most cereal proteins Oat Protein, Hydrolyzed is considered to be comparable to animal proteins. Unique among grain proteins Oat Protein, Hydrolyzed contains two proteins, avenin and glubulins, which are not found in any other grain proteins.
- Oats, in almost all forms, have been used since the beginning of time in the treatment of all manner of skin ailments where they Oat Protein offers a good solution to today’s demand for cosmetics without the controversy of gluten and gmo.
organic extracts of chamomile
- Flavinoids in chamomile soothes the skin and improves the speed at which damaged skin heals. It is also used as a conditioning agent as it enhances the appearance of dry, flaky skin and restores suppleness.
- Chamomile is excellent for conditions such as dry skin, eczema, and psoriasis because of its ability to neutralize skin irritants and its anti-itch and anti-inflammatory properties.
organic extracts of rose hips
- Identification - A rose hip is the bulbous fruit of the rose plant. Allowing the hips to mature provides the essential ingredient for rose hip soap; the seeds create essential oil; the hip adds color and acts as an exfoliant.
- Seeds inside the rose hips are high in vitamin A, or retinoic acid. Extracting oil from the hip seed and infusing it in soap allows vitamin A to bind to cell receptors in the skin, thus increasing regeneration of skin cells and adds to the moisturizing properties to the soap.
organic extracts of hops
- Hops are not just for beer — they have benefits in natural skin care products.
- Hops, or Humulus Lupulus flowers, are loaded with phytonutrients – plant goodies, that are great for toning and softening the skin.
- Hops has powerful anti-inflammatory qualities for the skin that can reduce scarring. Salves are used in medicine as wraps applied to the skin to heal leg ulcers.
- Hops extract have anti-bacterial benefits that researcher have discovered have been able to inhibited five different bacteria that cause acne. That’s good news for folks with oily or sweaty summer skin.
- Mica and/or cosmetic grade pigments.